From Chris Dollin <>
Subject Re: Yahoo group moderation
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:13:13 GMT
Dave said:

> I just accidentally went into the pending-members list for
> jena-dev@yahoogroups and saw we had more that a month of backlog (most
> of whom will have been automatically rejected by the yahoo 14 day
> timeout).
> Did we decide to close jena-dev@yahoo to new members?   I don't remember
> that but could easily have forgotten :(

I think that was my fault. At some point the window I have onto the
members page disappeared and I seemed not to be seeing request
notifications (and yet I have one here, odd). Without the omnipresent cues
I did nothing ...

(Needing to take events in their correct order)

"It does not need to take events in their correct order."             /Hexwood/

Epimorphics Ltd,
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

View raw message