From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Migration from SF
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 08:39:27 GMT
What should we now do to smooth the transition from SourceForge to Apache?

I've turning off CVS and SVN at SourceForge - as far as I can see, this
only not actually stop it working or give any indication on use, just
hides it in the project interface at SF/projects/jena.

Can't find anywhere to put a message.

Should we mark or delete the code as "gone" in some way? How?

(They can be turned on via "Project Admin" -> Features -> Available

Only jena-devel has any use and we have already got the traffic down on
that so we could turn on auto-response on that.

I have added std text that gets displayed when browsing or submitting items.

What else have I forgotten?

View raw message