From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Next steps
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 14:14:04 GMT
On 06/05/11 18:25, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> We have a gap while code is moved and before we have a Apache-compliant
> release process but I think it's a good idea to minimise the time when
> we don't have a releasable system.
> 1/ Import
> Copy Jena-CVS, Jena-SVN, Joseki-CVS into Apache SVN as
> /import/jena-cvs
> /import/jena-svn
> /import/joseki-cvs
> Hopefully with history, but otherwise, tarballs including history. We
> must have a public record of the imported code.
> infra has to do the import.

Hopefully, this part is OK for everyone.  I'll work with Apache
infrastructure to get it started.

We can fine-tune/restructure the rest once this step is done.

And there is a small matter of volunteers to shuffle code around,
investigate the build requires, maven restructuring, etc etc. :-)

View raw message