From Chris Dollin <>
Subject Re: RDF-WG proposal on datatypes for all literals
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 12:41:31 GMT
Andy wrote:
> This is the latest proposal for adding datatypes for all literals:
> It obviously affects Jena because current code was written when plain
> literals didn't have datatypes.
> Reactions?

Non-trivial to change, no significant advantages, compatability requires
that existing data continue to work in any case, yet another systemy

-1. No biscuit.

"I don't want to know what the Structuralists think! I want     /Archer's Goon/
 to know what YOU think!"

Epimorphics Ltd,
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

View raw message