From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2011
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:38:21 GMT
On 26/04/2011 12:27, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi,
> ApacheCon NA 2011 call for participation ends
> Friday, 29 April 2011 at midnight Pacific Time.
> Is someone planning to go and/or submit a proposal?

I will be there, I was not planning on doing anything for Jena
specifically. Of course, I will be talking to people about the project
as often as appropriate.

I really hope we have the SGA from HP on file before then. It will be
embarrassing to have generated interest in this project entering the
incubator at ApacheCon last year and still not have the paperwork in
place this year!

View raw message