From Marco Neumann <>
Subject Re: joseki namespace declaration
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:33:05 GMT
thx andy,

as you can see in the query result set I am mapping the prefix now via
the arq query. I think this is fine for now.

I will ask how to define the prefix declarations to the assembler for
a model in the joseki-config.ttl file over in the jena user list

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Andy Seaborne
<> wrote:
> On 11/03/11 21:53, Marco Neumann wrote:
>> I'm using the SPARQL DESCRIBE in joseki (Joseki-3.4.3) with namespace
>> declarations and have defined them in the joseki-config.ttl.
>> after an upgrade to a new blade I seem to have lost the mapping can
>> you please confirm that joseki-config.ttl is the correct place to set
>> the namepaces mapping for display
>> e.g.
> They come from the data and the query - the model result of DESCRIBE has the
> prefix declarations of the data (default model) and query copied over to it
> (it's an ARQ thing - not Joseki).
> You can also provide prefix declarations to the assembler for a model as
> well - that can be in the joseki-config.ttl file.
>        Andy

Marco Neumann

Make sure to join us at the Semantic Technology Conference 2011 in San
Francisco and save 15% with the coupon code STMN

View raw message