From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: LARQ indexes and assemblers
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:28:00 GMT
Chris Dollin wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 07:29:22 pm Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Chris - if a call to assemble the same resource is made does the
>> assembler code return exactly the same (==) object?
> Short answer: no.
> Longer answer: It depends.
> The code that actually does the assembling could cache if it wanted
> to. In general it probably shouldn't. And it should be straightforward
> to write an assembler wrapper which wrapped a (general) assembler and
> cached some (not necessarily all) of the assemblies done.
> Chris

Hi Chris,
thanks for your answer.

This means that LARQ assembler would need to be added to the current RDF Dataset
assemblers. For example, for TDB, see DatasetAssemblerTDB:

We should check if the root resource has a larq:textIndex property and if LARQ
jar is in the classpath, if so: create the necessary LARQ specific objects and
attach them to the DatasetGraphTDB.

I'll try that.

View raw message