From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: project wiki
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:12:14 GMT
On 14/03/2011 15:31, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 14/03/11 15:20, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> but at present the admin on the site is Dave
> Could you add me (and any other project committer who relies) so we
> spread the admin.

In fact we weren't set up to have an admin group, this will be because
because we don't need one since we are not likely to use it for site

I've verified that the exiting group (jena-committers) has space admin

To get to the admin pages, go to any page on the jena space and select
"Browse -> Space Admin"

View raw message