From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: project wiki
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:20:04 GMT
On 14/03/2011 15:14, Benson Margulies wrote:
>>> This is not an infra issue.
>>> The confluence admins need to add you to the confluence space. I just
>>> did that.
> I have trouble keeping track of what things are adminned inside the
> incubator and what falls out to INFRA.

It's not an Incubator thing, it's a project thing. Once a Confluence or
JIRA space is set up for a project then the project owns the space and
can set their own access rights.

It so happens that I have admin privs on Confluence and so I can edit
the Jena instance without having additional bits flipped, but at present
the admin on the site is Dave.

>>> Furthermore, it means we can't open confluence up to the general public
>>> for editing in a wiki style.
> I'm confused by this statement.

If you use confluence as your public site then you must have a CLA on
file for everyone with write access to your confluence instance. If you
don't make it your official source of documentation then you can can
give public access (i.e. true wiki style)

View raw message