From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: project wiki
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:07:01 GMT

On 14/03/11 14:46, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 14/03/2011 14:38, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> Andy,
>> The MoinMoin wiki is very spam-prone. You should have access to the
>> confluence space, if not, open an INFRA JIRA and see what sarcastic
>> remark comes back.
> This is not an infra issue.
> The confluence admins need to add you to the confluence space. I just
> did that.

I do now have "Edit" and "Create Page" options.

> If others need access send me your confluence ID's
>> For the web site proper, there is an option related to Confluence that
>> I can't recall if I've mentioned. Dan Kulp of CXF has created a
>> replacement export mechanism that avoids the dreaded 'export plugin.'

Just to be clear: we're not using Confluence for the site (unless Ian
says otherwise).

> Furthermore, it means we can't open confluence up to the general public
> for editing in a wiki style.

I don't really care that much but I use MoinMoin elsewhere (W3C).

IIRC we choose Confluence because we might use it for the site. We're
not going to AFAIK so before we input content; what are your thoughts on

View raw message