From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: joseki namespace declaration
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:24:34 GMT

On 11/03/11 21:53, Marco Neumann wrote:
> I'm using the SPARQL DESCRIBE in joseki (Joseki-3.4.3) with namespace
> declarations and have defined them in the joseki-config.ttl.
> after an upgrade to a new blade I seem to have lost the mapping can
> you please confirm that joseki-config.ttl is the correct place to set
> the namepaces mapping for display
> e.g.

They come from the data and the query - the model result of DESCRIBE has
the prefix declarations of the data (default model) and query copied
over to it (it's an ARQ thing - not Joseki).

You can also provide prefix declarations to the assembler for a model as
well - that can be in the joseki-config.ttl file.

View raw message