From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Re: tdbupdate
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:23:46 GMT
I did download a set of sources last month and read my way up and down
the command framework. And down. and Up.

I tend to use the Apache Commons stuff for parameter parsing, but
that's not as ambitious as what you've got. And I don't know of a
better alternative. Yours reminds me of what's in the CXF tooling, and
both are a good reason to have a bottle of single malt somewhere

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Andy Seaborne
<> wrote:
> On 01/02/11 16:04, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> Aha. Well, I'll see how much trouble I get into. Is all the necessary
>> source back to being available from SF?
> SVN wasn't impacted as far as I know - only CVS.  Jena core is in CVS, most
> of the rest is in SVN.  History.
> So you haven't encountered the command line process framework ...
> I went searching for such things with Google, could (then, several years ago
> - there are lots now) only find my own, but much older (!!), wrote
> something, wrote something more, possibly got a little too complicated, ...
> and.
> Of all the things to start with to get into ARQ or TDB, this is not the most
> obvious starting point.
>        Andy
>> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Andy Seaborne
>> <>  wrote:
>>> None at all.
>>> I just looked at tdbquery to see how it works, to do the same for
>>> tdbupdate
>>> requires an ARQ change.  Then it gets entangled in ModGraphStore ...
>>>        Andy

View raw message