From Scott Streit <>
Subject Lucene/Solr and Jena
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:44:09 GMT

A group of my students at Villanova would like their Master's Degree project
to include placing lucene and solr into Jena as a persistent store.  We are
adding two more students.

Attached is an overall project plan.  Upon your approval, the next step is a
design document.

Scott Streit

'Moveable feast' is a metaphor for things which change over time.

"If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then
wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a
moveable feast." -  Ernest Hemingway