From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Jena Website » About
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:32:07 GMT
Assuming a first level structure like this:

  +-- About (
  +-- Download ([...]/download/)
  +-- Getting Started ([...]/getting-started/)
  +-- Documentation ([...]/documentation/)
  +-- Getting Involved|Community ([...]/community/)

Assuming "About" is one of the first level sections.

Initial content is available at:

It's a good start and this section does not need much text.
Just 3 or 4 sections of 1 or 2 paragraphs each is enough.

The Jena homepage at: has more
contextual links. I see those as "useful" to the reader, any reason
why they are gone?

We can use this thread to review and further refine or discuss content
about the "About" section.

Should "Project Team" be a section at the end of the "About" page?
Currently it's a link in the first level navigation on the left,
pointing at:

Jeremy Carroll is missing from the "Project Team", is it a mistake?

Should we list affiliations and time zones for members of the team?

View raw message