From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Survey of existing Apache CMS-based sites
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:48:15 GMT
On 15/02/11 10:17, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> I'd rather not have to learn a complex build tool for documentation :(
+1, and it's not my recommendation. Mentioned for the sake of completeness!

Having thought about it some more, I think using the inclusion machinery
provided by the CMS will be adequate to our needs, with a bit of JS
magic to hide some of the menu clutter.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message