From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: JENA-27?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:23:25 GMT

On 13/02/11 07:29, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi,
> has anyone looked into this:
> There are no comments on JIRA, it a critical bug and it has been opened
> 12/Jan/2011.

The test suite passes - maybe it's PostgreSQL only, or something
insufficiently tested.  The variety of DB's SDB supports makes life
interesting.  I used use to have a clutch of machines with all the DBs
setup on on them - I don't now.

> It's just 1 line patch and if it solve a real bug/problem, we should
> really get into SDB trunk as quick as possible.
> My understanding is that it affects PostgreSQL only, so testing it will
> involve just one RDBMS system.
> However, my understanding of SDB is limited.
> But, if there are no problems with the patch, I am happy to test it and
> help if something else is needed.

Please do. This is a community.

Getting Jena up and running on Apache has consumed much of my time I can
spend on Jena.

> Paolo

View raw message