From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: tdbupdate
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:10:19 GMT

On 01/02/11 16:04, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Aha. Well, I'll see how much trouble I get into. Is all the necessary
> source back to being available from SF?

SVN wasn't impacted as far as I know - only CVS.  Jena core is in CVS,
most of the rest is in SVN.  History.

So you haven't encountered the command line process framework ...

I went searching for such things with Google, could (then, several years
ago - there are lots now) only find my own, but much older (!!), wrote
something, wrote something more, possibly got a little too complicated,
... and.

Of all the things to start with to get into ARQ or TDB, this is not the
most obvious starting point.

> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Andy Seaborne
> <>  wrote:
>> On 01/02/11 15:58, Benson Margulies wrote:
>>> I think I would learn some things I'd like to know by coding up the
>>> tdbupdate command. Any objection to a patch for this from me?
>> None at all.
>> I just looked at tdbquery to see how it works, to do the same for tdbupdate
>> requires an ARQ change.  Then it gets entangled in ModGraphStore ...
>>         Andy

View raw message