From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Jena web site
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:39:32 GMT
A skeleton site is now up, based on the new CMS:

If I've written an uglier web site in recent years, I'm not sure I can
remember when :)  However, now that the basic structure is in place, I
can start fixing the IA and the styling.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message