From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Project web site
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:36:11 GMT
I accepted the action to set up the intial Jena incubator web presence.
Reading, I note that:

The sources for every podling site sources should be maintained in the
podling's SVN

I also note that we're being encouraged to use the new CMS [1]. However,
I've read the documentation for the CMS now, several times, and I'm
still not sure what needs to happen for us to get at least a minimal
incubator site up. What do I actually need to *do*? I understand that
some Markdown needs to be in SVN somewhere, but where, and what else
needs setting up so that i.a.o/projects/jena.html will work? Mentors:
suggestions and hints please?

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message