From Dave Reynolds <>
Subject Sourceforge accounts
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:25:56 GMT
I assume all Jena committers will have seen this already but just in
case ...

Sourceforge have reset all passwords following the recent directed
attack so you need to use the password recovery process:

At least for me the recover-by-email option failed, denying that my
email account was registered even though the message about the password
reset went to that account!  This means I'm stuck in the manual process
and may not be able to access the repository for a while (I imagine they
are pretty inundated).

View raw message