From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: website (Re: Apache processes status)
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:47:29 GMT
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Ross Gardler <> wrote:
> In addition to the notes in the issue tracker you might want to consider
> using the new Apache CMS. Bertrand, who is one of our mentors, wrote a nice
> "how to" for Stanbol which can be seen at

What's missing there is how to get things actually set up. I looked at
infra-dev@. Looks like:

1) create directory
2) put inside directory some markdown data (stealing from stanbol is
probably fair game :) ), you should
3) file jira (example: INFRA-3181) to get staging CMS turned on
4) make site
5) look at website, iterate until you like it

I may have time to do some of this stuff later this afternoon, since I
sort of get how it works now (may help infra do the docs, too...).

- Leo

PS: also see which
provides more background and some examples (or links to).

View raw message