From Dave <>
Subject Re: Jena JIRA name?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 03:54:35 GMT
Hi Andy,

You are right, that's a problem. I'm not sure why we've got the name
"Apache Jena" rather than plain old "Jena" but it needs to be fixed
and so I reopened the corresponding JIRA issue:

Also, I probably should not be listed in JIRA as the Project Lead. I
asked for admin rights and once I have them, I'd like to make one of
the real Jena committers the Project Lead. Any volunteers?

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Andy Seaborne
<> wrote:
> Dave (J),
> Forgive my ignorance, but the JIRA name appears to be "Apache Jena"
> No other JIRA project is "Apache ..." (or else they all would be!).  Or
> is this a change of naming scheme happening?
>        Andy

View raw message