From Ross Gardler <>
Subject website (Re: Apache processes status)
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:32:58 GMT
On 15/12/2010 09:17, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> On 14/12/10 20:05, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Here is an attempt to summarise all the non-technical strands going on
>> at the moment.
>> The bootstrap process is described
>> == new web site
>> Could someone volunteer to own&investigate this?
> So volunteered.

In addition to the notes in the issue tracker you might want to consider
using the new Apache CMS. Bertrand, who is one of our mentors, wrote a
nice "how to" for Stanbol which can be seen at

Having worked with the various other methods available here at the ASF
my recommendation would be to use that. Other systems are either user
friendly but inflexible (e.g. Confluence) or very flexible but user
unfriendly (e.g. Forrest).

View raw message