From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Apache processes status
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:23:51 GMT

On 15/12/10 09:35, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 23:15 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> I just resent yours to you, all these mails were also cc'd the private list.
> Minor point but I'm not on the private list as far as I know.
> I attempted to subscribe to it at the same time as all the others (12
> days ago) but have had back neither an acceptance nor a rejection.
> I believe Ian at least is in the same situation.
> Dave

I haven't seen any jena-private email either.

I subscribed from my epimorphics email address and did the confirm thing
when EZmlm sent it.  I have just tried again, but from my gmail address,
which is the one on the ICLA etc, and replied to the "confirm".

I'm not getting MODERATE messages from any list but things might be a
bit circular if the moderator isn't subscribed.

View raw message