From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Apache processes status
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:06:17 GMT
On 15/12/2010 09:35, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 23:15 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> I just resent yours to you, all these mails were also cc'd the private list.
> Minor point but I'm not on the private list as far as I know.

Actually that's really important.

We don't use the private list for anything other than sensitive things
(like account creation) but anything that does happen there is important.

> I attempted to subscribe to it at the same time as all the others (12
> days ago) but have had back neither an acceptance nor a rejection.
> I believe Ian at least is in the same situation.

Subscriptions need to be approved by the moderator. Please send your
request again to prompt the moderator.

Whoever is the moderator, feel free to add me as another.

View raw message