From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Apache processes status
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:51:57 GMT
On 14/12/2010 20:05, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> == svn
> Committer access: I haven't heard anything.
> Ross -
> Are we in a starvation deadlock here on the missing iCLA from Jeremy?

Accounts have been requested for those who have registered iCLAs on file.

We have to wait for root@ to create them, this is a human process and
can sometimes take a while - there are various security checks to be
carried out etc.

I've just sent a gentle reminder to infra@ but we have to be patient I'm
afraid (this is the last bloker apart from CCLA)

> == CLAs
> ICLAs:
> Jeremy - you are not listed at
> Everyone else is now listed as unlisted CLAs section.

If anyone has not been copied on a mail from me to root@a.o requesting
their accounts please let me know as that is an oversight.

> == legal
> HP: legal person identified, waiting to get into detailed discussions

My understanding was that this had been completed before the proposal
was submitted. Is that not the case?

View raw message