From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Apache processes status
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:05:28 GMT
Here is an attempt to summarise all the non-technical strands going on
at the moment.

The bootstrap process is described

== new web site

Could someone volunteer to own&investigate this?

== svn

Committer access: I haven't heard anything.

Ross -
Are we in a starvation deadlock here on the missing iCLA from Jeremy?

== CLAs

Jeremy - you are not listed at

Everyone else is now listed as unlisted CLAs section.

CCLA: Talis done.  Others ToDo.

== Moderators/mailing lists

Migration - see other email thread.

We need another committer as a project owner on the "2 committers"

JIRA email is going to jena-commits@ even if the reply-to is jena-dev@.

== legal

HP: legal person identified, waiting to get into detailed discussions

Other: no progress (not much point under HP situation is clear).

== Other

Anything else?

View raw message