From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Jena source code in the Apache SVN repo
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:47:33 GMT

On 13/12/10 21:42, Henry Saputra wrote:
> Thanks Andy,
> I an already using the one from the sourceforge. Just thought start
> shifting to Apache repo this week =)
> - Henry

As long as no one gets confused :-)

Until we get the software grant from HP, SF CVS is definitely the live
one.  The recent, non-Apache release was from there.

We don't know yet the timescale for the grant from HP - in case there is
a significant amount of work to do and it'll take a while (I have no
information to suggest it will but we don't know the timescale yet),
it's safer to keep the active codebase on SF, where we can still change
it under the old regime, then transfer it at the point the HP software
grant comes into effect.

View raw message