From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Reasoners, Datasets, Models
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:32:05 GMT
Hi Benson,

On 13/12/10 14:40, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Can you do something on git hub to push your version back towards my
> version?
No, because your repository is only write enabled for a certain group
(which, by default, is just the repo owner)

> Or can I pull your changes as things are?
That's the norm. I can facilitate the process by sending you a pull
request, which I've done

> I'm a litttle new to this.
Yeah, me too.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message