From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: Are you all listening on the user list yet?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:04:59 GMT
On 09/12/10 15:59, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> On 09/12/10 15:46, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> Are people subscribed and responding yet?
> I thought this was the developers list, not the users list? But yes, I'm
> subscribed
Sorry, understand your question now. You're asking why there has been no
response to your question on jena-users yet? Dave is writing a response
now, but what should have been a straightforward response has revealed
two previously unknown bugs. I've logged one as JENA-3.

And then there's working on the day job as well :)

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message