From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Jena JIRA name?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:07:23 GMT

On 09/12/10 12:35, Dave wrote:
> Hi Andy, you are now the Project Lead for Jena in JIRA. I believe that
> is all you need to create, assign, resolve, etc. tasks.
> Currently, new issues are unassigned. You can change that if you
> prefer to have all new issues assigned to you.
> - Dave

Thanks.  I see I'm the lead now.

I don't seem to be able to assign things though.  There's no "edit" on
the issue under "operations" for me.

The JIRA documentation talks about a "JIRA project administrator" who
should see "Administer Project" on the project page.  I don't see that

Is "project lead" automatically a project admin?

The only group I'm in is jira-users.

(Hopefully, this is newbie user error)

View raw message