From Chris Dollin <>
Subject committer accounts
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:14:59 GMT
Dear List

I am led to understand that Ross doesn't have my iCLA.

Apache thinks it has it: I have a message from Craig Russel to
that effect:

Dear Christopher James Dollin,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been
filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

If you have been voted in as a committer, please advise the
project PMC that your ICLA has been filed.

I got this on my gmail account and my epimorphics work

If there's something extra I should do, let me know ...

"What would that matter, if it made a good book?"                 /Gaudy Night/

Epimorphics Ltd,
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

View raw message