From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Proposed restyling for the Wicket viewer
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:34:34 GMT
As y'all know, Jeroen and I are currently working together on and app which
will use the Wicket viewer as its front-end.

Part of that work is a re-styling of the CSS for the app .  I've uploaded a
mock-up of the proposed pages to the wiki [1]

For ourselves, Jeroen and I are very happy with this, but comments from the
wider community most welcome.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/WicketViewerRestyling

PS: question for our mentors: we engaged a graphic designer for this; since
this work is done under contract, I believe it is legally owned by Jeroen
who can therefore donate it back to ASF under his ICLA.  Is there anything
needed for legal clearance?