From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: htmlviewer encoding
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 06:10:03 GMT
Hi Alain,

Thanks for digging into this, though I'm not exactly sure (from your second
para) what the fix is.

Could you (a) raise a JIRA for this issue [1] and then (b) attach a patch
so that we can apply and test it?

Also, do you happen to know if other viewers (Wicket or Scimpi) exhibit
this problem?  With most developers on Isis being Europe based, it does
mean we aren't particularly adept at picking up these sorts of issues.

Thx
Dan