From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Congrats Isis to successfully graduating from the Incubator!
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:01:47 GMT
For those who are only subscribed to the isis-users mailing list... just to
say that Isis graduated.

Thanks to all for joining in our community and demonstrating to ASF in
general that we are viable and ongoing.  Please keeping exploring/playing
with/using/contributing to Isis, so we can help build the community further.

As the newly elected Vice President, Apache Isis [1] (as, apparently, I
am!) I'll be looking into the next steps to get us up and running.  For
example, we'll be transitioning these mailing lists to our own, we'll be
moving our website, and we'll be moving our directory within the ASF SVN.
 I'll also start a vote as to whether we want to switch from SVN completely
into GIT [2], as for example CouchDB has [3].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/GraduationResolution
[2] http://git.apache.org
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Source%20Code%20Repository%20Organization