From 张峰昌 <alain.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject isis service inject in version 0.3.1 snapshot
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:04:41 GMT
Dear All

Can anyone tell me how to inject service into another one? For example I
want to inject OrgnizationRepository into ProductRepositoryInMemory.

I have follewd the instruction according to the doc online which said about
inject service into domain object by provided the  public setXXX, while it
can not work when I inject inject OrgnizationRepository into
ProductRepositoryInMemory. The exception is:

org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.spec.ObjectSpecificationException: Service
object com.thingray.product.dom.ProductRegisterService should have no
fields, but has: organizationRepository, productRepository

张峰昌

电话:18930623939

欲知诸法实相,当习般若波罗蜜