From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 and Apache Isis
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:13:46 GMT
Hi Isis(ians)...

   As some of you might already know ApacheCon EU 2012 [1] already opened
CFP. I was having a look at already proposed talks and I didn't see
anything about Isis :(.

There is no one interested ?

I really would like to see Isis giving at least two talks one of them can
be about RestfulObjects ?

Thoughts ?

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu
[2]