From Adam Howard <howard.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ISIS-233 fix from Adam via github
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:59:32 GMT
I'd be happy to do this though I do need some help with the git
commands to generate my patch. Any tips Dan? I'll do some searching
tomorrow.

Also one more git question. The process I need to follow (that you
described at the end of your email) to bring my fork up to date seems
a little complex. Did I do things in the correct way? Should I have
done my work in a branch? Any advice to make future pull requests
painless is appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Adam

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> I'd say it's the safest if Adam additionally attach the patch to the jira to make sure
it's his explicit intention. Doing this only costs a minute and then it's 100% clean.