From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: AROW viewer now on github
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:00:18 GMT
On 27 June 2012 08:46, Dan Haywood <dan@haywood-associates.co.uk> wrote:

> So, what I'm just doing is creating a github clone of the apache isis
> codebase.  I'll keep this reasonably up-to-date as a read-only copy, and
> then you can, if you want, clone it and do "git pull" as-and-when you are
> ready.  Does that make sense?  At any rate, I'll do that clone this today
> at some point.

OK, there's now a copy of Apache Isis up on my github account.  I'll aim to
keep this reasonably up-to-date.

This means that:
a) I can start making changes on SVN trunk to the restful viewer,
b) I'll push them to github
c) you can take a copy of this clone
d) you can do a "git pull" as and when suits you (and easily roll back to
earlier commits if you need to).

Cheers
Dan