From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject move to git?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:28:02 GMT
Two questions:

1. for Isis developers ... how do you feel about moving Isis to use git
rather than svn?  I think it'd be worth considering, because git is
generally considered easier to allow patches to be provided ("pull
requests").

2. for mentors ... does anyone know what ASF's current support is for git?
 I can see there's git-wip-us.apache.org, and also clones over on
github.org/apache.  Is anyone up to date on the status of ASF's support?

Thx
Dan