From Deepak Gopalakrishnan <dgk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move to git?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:46:41 GMT
Hello All,

I'm new to this community. Was scanning through the mails and I would like
to voice my opinion. I've worked on both git and svn. Git has this
advantage of having local commits and so many other things.

Moving to a different code versioning system can be done at any point of
time, maybe as Rob just suggested, it would be appropriate to concentrate
on the framework. All these are mere aids to the actual goal. I suggest we
move to git at a later point as many are not masters of Git here.

Thanks,