From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: move to git?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:34:44 GMT
Dan,

While I think that Git is a tool worthy of consideration I am not
currently hitting any major limitations with SVN and don't find merging
too onerous. I, like many others, am now very competent with SVN. My
concern is that changing to Git is another hurdle to clear and that we
have more important things to consider at the moment. In the long run,
in my opinion, it will be the right thing to do, but for the moment I
would like to concentrate on the framework without relearning one of the
central tools. Also, let's wait for it to become more of a standard with
Apache. So for me it's a -1 - for the moment.

Regards
Rob