From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: move to git?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:27:43 GMT
+1 for postponing the move to GIT to a later stage. GIT is really cool, but it is certainly
not a no-brainer and needs careful preparation.

But much more important:

+1 for graduation.

Dan, can you please prepare the graduation proposal? I've written up one for BVal in the Wiki
[1]. You can take this (and others as well) as blueprint for Isis.

The only thing missing now is to find a volunteer who does all the 'slave work', aka despot,
aka  PMC Chair for Isis :)
I'm not sure what other think, but imo Dan did a great job so far.
Thus I'd like to nominate Dan Haywood as PMC Chair for the upcoming Isis graduation proposal.

LieGrue,
stru

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Graduation+Proposal