From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: final Oid refactoring changes committed
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 14:06:41 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Sure, I don't have any problem with bumping direct from 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT to
0.3.1-SNAPSHOT, if that helps.  For anyone else: speak now if you have a
problem with that!

The SQL OS tests do all pass (though I haven't checked the "served" ones).
 As I say I intend to write some more thorough tests for all objectstores
... the idea being to create a superset of all those currently written.
The SQL OS tests are among the more thorough, as I recall.

Dan
~~~~~~~