From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject build (finally!) back to green - new maven profiles
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 11:41:37 GMT
After far too long a gap, the build is back to green.

The reason it has been unstable this last week or so is because it was
running a number of tests that depend upon Mongo server.  Obviously, there
isn't a Mongo instance available on builds.apache.org to point to, hence
the test failures.

To address this, and to rationalize the way that we exclude the SQL object
store integration tests (against MySQL and Postgres), I've introduced two
new profiles:

mvn clean install -D integtest=mongo    (or equivalently, using -P
integtest-mongo)

mvn clean install -D integtest=sql          (or equivalently, using -P
integtest-sql)

will run just the Mongo, or just the two SQL integration tests respectively.

Thx,
Dan