From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <>
Subject Re: final Oid refactoring changes committed
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 14:02:06 GMT
Hi Dan,

As you can imagine, I am a little strapped for time right now.

But I can tell you that I do have one deployed application out there,
that is currently being used (possibly on a daily basis) ;-)

For the moment, I will assume that if I have to do any framework
changes, I have to use a snapshot of the framework before you

I wonder if you can do a minor version bump, so that I can do a build
and not replace my current binaries in my maven repository?

I will need to do some rigorous testing before deploying your current

But! Despite this, I trust you had good reasons for embarking on this
change, so, Well Done!

I assume my sql-os tests all pass? (at least the non-server ones, as
you will need to configure your own mysql and postgresql servers for

When I find some more time again, maybe your changes will make the
Cayenne-based OS easier to complete.

View raw message