From "Richardson, Jason - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <jason.richard...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject RE: How do I enable the Scimpi Viewer?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 13:01:12 GMT

How do I enable the Scimpi Viewer?   I already have used the archetype to create my Isis project.

Jason Richardson

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended
recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the
information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal
penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete the email immediately.