From "Richardson, Jason - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <jason.richard...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject Problem with Date fields on my Domain Objects
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 16:34:51 GMT
I have a domain object that has a java.util.Date.
When running my app, I can't get a date to be accepted.  I have tried multiple date formats.
 And I even put in a property.
isis.value.format.date=dd/MM/yyyy

My DOM has this for the code:
It's a java.util.Date.

        private Date shiftDate;

        @MemberOrder(sequence = "1")
        public Date getShiftDate() {
                return shiftDate;
        }

        public void setShiftDate(Date shiftDate) {
                this.shiftDate = shiftDate;
        }

Example return on my webpage:
* Not recognised as a date: 05/09/2012

Jason Richardson

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended
recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the
information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal
penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete the email immediately.