From Dan Haywood <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.2.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:54:26 GMT
I've staged a release candidate RC2 for Apache Isis, namely

The artifacts have been staged to staging repository on

In Subversion the code has been tagged as tags/isis-0.2.0-incubating.

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at  The contributors guide
on the site contains some suggestions of how to verify the release, see
 Please note that RAT check is now configured in the parent pom.xml and can
now be performed using "mvn org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:check".

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1