From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Some weirdness with FacetedMethodsBuilder
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:58:50 GMT
Actually, as it stands, I think the crunch is in:

PropertyAccessorFacetFactory.java:

    @Override
    public boolean isPropertyOrCollectionAccessorCandidate(final Method method) {
        final String methodName = method.getName();
        if (methodName.startsWith(MethodPrefixConstants.GET_PREFIX)) {
            return true;
        }
        if (methodName.startsWith(MethodPrefixConstants.IS_PREFIX) && method.getReturnType()
== boolean.class) {
            return true;
        }
        return false;
    }

Specifically:
methodName.startsWith(MethodPrefixConstants.IS_PREFIX)

We need to extend that, I suppose to a "startsWith" AND a
"nextLetterIsCapitalised" or something.... ?

Sure, I'll raise a JIRA ticket

Regards,
Kevin